- Next story Rheintex Verwaltungs AG Jahresabschluss/ Jahresfinanzbericht
- Previous story Datagroup IT Services Holding AG (DE) – Datagroup besiegelt Arxes-Übernahme
- Fracking and the ‘Green New Deal’: Here’s where Trump and Biden stand on climate changeClimate change was an unexpected addition to first presidential debate, pushing President Trump to spend a rare several minutes talking about his decision to pull the U.S. from the Paris pact and roll back many environmental protections, some in place for decades.
- : White House, Pelosi keep hope alive publicly on fiscal stimulus as time runs outThe White House and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi maintained their upbeat public prospects for a fiscal stimulus package Friday, even as time has dwindled almost completely for any chance it could be acted on by Nov. 3.
- Earnings Outlook: AMD earnings: Gain expected from Intel’s pain yet againAdvanced Micro Devices Inc. is expected to repeat its story of gaining at the expense of larger rival Intel Corp.'s woes when it reports earnings Tuesday.
- : Trump rolls back efficiency standards for fast-cycle dishwashers, pointing to long wash timesThe Trump administration has advanced easier dishwasher regulations that exempts fast-cleaning machines from decades-old rules, a rollback again lauded by the president at a recent Nevada campaign rally.
- The Margin: The first-ever ‘murder hornet’ nest in the U.S. found in WashingtonIt will be eradicated on Saturday.
- Paid time off to vote is common this year — and many workers don’t know it‘It’s not unusual for people not to be aware of the specifics they are being afforded by their employers, sadly.’
- Personal Finance Daily: 3 important things to know about remdesivir and your complete guide to voting in person — early or on Election DayFriday’s top personal finance stories
- NewsWatch: GE stock is on a tear ahead of earnings, as analysts tout it as a COVID-19 vaccine playShares of General Electric Co. surged to the highest price seen in four months before pulling back, as Wall Street has gotten a little more optimistic on the outlook ahead of the industrial conglomerate’s earnings report.
- Market Snapshot: Stock market ends mostly higher but notches weekly loss as fiscal stimulus hopes fadeU.S. stock benchmarks finished Friday mostly higher, after a top White House economic adviser said talks on another financial-aid package weren't seeing much traction, dimming hopes for a deal before Election Day.
- The Tell: Pandemic could force 30-35% of U.S. shopping malls to close permanently, warns Morgan StanleyRoughly a third of America's 1,167 shopping centers could shut forever as property owners grapple wth further rent declines and skyrocketing e-commerce as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.