The Saudi joint stock company’s focus on the real estate sector stems from the fact that this sector is among the most promising ones in the Kingdom, a team of Alawwal executives told a press conference at Hilton’s Qasr Al Sharq hotel on Sunday.
- Futures Movers: Oil futures end higher as supply fears move back into spotlightOil futures settle higher on Tuesday, as doubts over the ability of Saudi Arabia and U.A.E. to significantly boost output and unrest in Ecuador and Libya help lift prices up for a third session in a row to their highest since mid-June.
- Market Snapshot: Dow falls 400 points as weak economic data undermine confidence"There's some nervousness that companies will miss their numbers or deliver negative guidance,” said Steve Sosnick, chief strategist at Interactive Brokers, about the coming earnings season.
- : Boston Beer stock gets downgrade from Goldman Sachs as hard-seltzer business fizzlesBoston Beer Co. soon may have to lower its expectations for the year as the outlook for its hard-seltzer business "deteriorates further," analysts at Goldman Sachs said Tuesday.
- : ‘This hurricane season could be particularly severe for the U.S. Gulf Coast’: These cities have homes with the highest risk of storm damageHomes in New York and Miami are likely to be most hit by hurricanes this season, according to CoreLogic.
- Market Extra: Financial markets seen unprepared for risk that inflation resists Fed rate hikes in second half of 2022Investors and traders attempting to navigate one of the most treacherous periods in financial markets in years are likely to be in for more volatility.
- : ‘Renters are facing sky-high prices’: Monthly rents soared again last month, but there’s hope for renters in 2022The median rent for a studio to two-bedroom home in the 50 largest metropolitan areas just reached the highest point in Realtor.com's history.
- The Margin: California is sending ‘inflation relief’ checks up to $1,050 — here’s who qualifies23 million California taxpayers are set to get the inflation relief money this fall
- : 5 ways the housing market left buyers in the dust — and it’s not over yetA look at the frenzy that went on in the housing market, as chronicled in a new report by the Harvard Joint Center for Housing Studies.
- : Americans are feeling increasingly uncomfortable about their savings as inflation takes its tollAmericans are better positioned with their emergency savings now than they were a year ago, but they're feeling uneasy.
- The Big Move: I’m close to retirement and I own 2 homes. If I sell my primary home, I’ll get $100K. My plan is to rent a place for $1,400. Is that a good idea?'When I retire and possibly downsize and rent, my vacation home will be used as an Airbnb.'