Dubai Bank sent a letter to Skycourts unit owners financed by the bank, informing them about their intention of partial fee refund consistent with the principles of Shariah. According to a detailed review of the service fees paid against the financed u…
- : Las Vegas Sands, Wynn Resorts stocks lead S&P 500 winners after Macau’s surprise new COVID-recovery planShares of casino operators got a big boost Monday, after Macau officials announced that the post-COVID travel restriction policy would start easing in the coming weeks.
- Market Snapshot: Dow on pace for a bear market close as stocks slide on rate, currency and economic worriesStocks slump Monday, with the Dow off nearly 300 points and heading for a bear market close.
- Metals Stocks: Gold posts back-to-back prices declines, ends at a 2 1/2-year lowGold fall for a second straight session Monday to settle at its lowest price in nearly two-hand-a-half years, as the 10-year Treasury yield climbs to its highest level since 2010, and the dollar advanced to fresh 20-year highs.
- The Tell: Stock market ‘on cusp’ of important test: Watch this S&P 500 level if 2022 low gives way, says RBCThe S&P 500 is approaching an important level to watch beyond its 2022 low, as investors anticipate a spike in jobless claims amid recession fears and soured sentiment in the U.S. stock market, according to an RBC Capital Markets note.
- The Moneyist: ‘I would not have been able to do it without him’: I built a property portfolio with 23 units while we were dating. How much should I give to my fiancé in our prenup?‘They were purchased with my money, and I’m the sole owner on paper – but my fiancé was involved in the entire process.’
- : Traders shrug after Bank of England says it ‘won’t hesitate’ to raise rates to meet inflation targetThe Bank of England on Monday says it “will not hesitate” to raise rates if needed to meet its inflation target.
- The Fed: Fed’s Bostic says central bank hasn’t lost credibility with the publicAtlanta Fed President Raphael Bostic said Monday that the U.S. central bank hasn't lost credibility with the public.
- Coronavirus Update: Pfizer and BioNTech seek authorization of omicron-targeted booster for children aged 5 to 11Pfizer and German partner BioNTech said Monday they're seeking Food and Drug Administration authorization for their omicron-targeting bivalent vaccine for use in children aged 5 to 11 years of age.
- Help My Career: Hybrid work fuels ‘productivity paranoia’ between employees and their managersMicrosoft gathered responses from 20,000 people across 11 countries to learn how remote working affects engagement and trust.
- : Are you tempted to buy AMC’s new APEs? Be prepared to lose everything, the company warnsShares of AMC preferred equity units, or 'APEs,' rose 5% Monday, while the company's common stock fell 7.5%, after the company unveiled plans to sell another up to 425 million APEs.