I seems that the assets of Islamic financial institutions in Qatar have traversed the QR100bn mark.
After this, many of the European banks and international financial institutions have decided to open Islamic banking windows to collect the benefits and…
- : My mom’s secret lover paid her mortgage. After they split, she met a con artist on a dating app for seniors who put his name on the deed‘Their relationship ended in less than 6 months with my mom filing a restraining order against him.’
- TaxWatch: IRS clears up questions for businesses that were banking on a valuable pandemic tax creditThe infrastructure bill put an early end to the Employee Retention Tax Credit supposed to run through 2021.
- Dow Jones Newswires: Australia’s central bank says omicron won’t derail economic recoveryThe Reserve Bank of Australia left its official cash rate steady at 0.10% at its monthly policy meeting Tuesday, indicating it will be some time before the required conditions for an increase will be in place and addressing concerns about the omicron variant of the COVID-19 virus.
- Dow Jones Newswires: China’s exports stay strong as surplus narrows in NovemberChina's exports beat market expectations in November, though the growth rate decelerated from October due to a higher base compared with the same period a year ago.
- Key Words: Elon Musk says Biden’s $2 trillion, EV-friendly spending bill shouldn’t pass"It might be better if the bill doesn't pass," Musk told the Wall Street Journal's Joanna Stern on Monday. "I'm literally saying get rid of all subsidies
- Dow Jones Newswires: Cosco Shipping stock rises on share buyback, management changeThe Tianjin, China-based company said late Monday that its board had approved plans to buy back up to 10% of H-shares and A-shares in circulation.
- The Wall Street Journal: Intel to launch IPO of its Mobileye self-driving-car unit in 2022Intel said it would take the unit public in the U.S. in mid-2022 through an initial public offering of new Mobileye stock.
- Dow Jones Newswires: Samsung Electronics names new CEOs in leadership reshuffleSamsung Electronics Co. has named Han Jong-hee as its new chief executive officer and vice-chairman in charge of its merged division that covers both smartphones and consumer electronics.
- FA Center: Twitter made this shareholder-friendly move after Jack Dorsey resigned as CEO. Here’s why it just might work.Firms typically see their stock do well when they appoint a CEO from inside the company.
- Dow Jones Newswires: U.K. retail sales rose in November, boosted by discounts on clothingRetail sales in the U.K. rose in November compared with the year before, according to the latest report by KPMG and the British Retail Consortium.