Intec Telecom Systems PLC (the “Company”) Directors and Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibility (PDMRs) Shareholdings. This information is provided pursuant to DTR3.1.4R(1)(a) Share option scheme transactions The Company has been notified that the following PDMRs entered into...
- The Moneyist: I’m 28, have zero debt, a 401(k), Roth IRA and $45K in the bank. Should I save for a home or buy a Tesla Model 3?‘I believe I can buy the car and strap down, and save more aggressively to replenish the funds.’
- The Moneyist: We put our extravagant neighbors in touch with our financial adviser. They called her ‘lousy.’ So how come WE are the ones who retired early?‘Warren Buffett and Harry Potter couldn’t get those two retired early.’
- Capitol Report: Biden focuses on climate and COVID in meeting with Canada’s TrudeauPresident Joe Biden unveiled a new “roadmap” with Canada during his meeting Tuesday with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, as the two allies agreed to cooperate on combating the coronavirus pandemic and climate change.
- SportsWatch: Tiger Woods seriously injured in rollover car crashLegendary golfer transported to a Los Angeles hospital, agent says he's undergoing surgery on legs
- The Tell: Here are 3 reasons why the stock market can survive rising bond yields in 2021Rising Treasury yields are contributing to a selloff by the stock market's pandemic highfliers, but probably won't be enough to spoil the appeal of stocks over bonds, one analyst says.
- Realtor.com: Take a look inside Vice President Kamala Harris’s San Francisco loft
— it just sold in a weekThe nation's newest vice president is unloading her San Francisco condo — and she's getting a very good price.
- Earnings Outlook: Square buys more bitcoin as Cash App users boost revenueSquare Inc. doubled down on bitcoin with a $170 million investment in the cryptocurrency, as surging interest in trading among Cash App customers helped revenue more than double in the fourth quarter.
- Personal Finance Daily: Billionaire philanthropy is a ‘PR scam’ says CEO who raised workers’ minimum pay to $70,000 and the hidden financial drawback to remote workTuesday’s Personal Finance Stories.
- NewsWatch: If you think it’s time to shift to value stocks, here are Wall Street’s favoritesRising interest rates and a recovery of energy prices may signal a switch for investors after a years-long appetite for growth stocks.
- Capitol Report: Russia assigned more than 1,000 expert engineers to execute SolarWinds hack, says Microsoft execA cyberespionage campaign waged by Russian foreign intelligence on U.S. companies and government institutions was of a scale and sophistication never before seen, technology executives told the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence on Tuesday.