Jupiter European Opportunities Trust PLC (‘the Company’) announces that it purchased 150,000 of the Company’s Ordinary shares at 184.00p per share for cancellation. Following this transaction the issued share capital with voting rights of the Company...
- : U.S. coronavirus hospitalizations reach record 100,000The number of Americans hospitalized by the coronavirus topped 100,000 for the first time Wednesday.
- Capitol Report: Pelosi, Schumer endorse bipartisan fiscal stimulus plan in bid to get talks goingAfter months of holding out for a larger package, Democratic congressional leaders threw their weight behind a coronavirus stimulus proposal that has bipartisan support in both chambers of Congress.
- : Discovery to launch streaming channel in JanuaryThe company behind "Shark Week," "House Hunters" and "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" is diving into the streaming wars.
- : Georgia Republican reportedly flipped shares of anti-malware company dozens of times while serving on Senate’s cybersecurity subcommitteeWith control of the United States Senate hanging in the balance ahead of the Jan. 5 runoff elections in Georgia, Republican incumbent David Perdue's penchant for flipping stocks is becoming an increasingly thorny issue.
- Where Should I Retire?: We retired to Athens without speaking Greek — here’s how we got the easy travel and affordable life we wantedThis couple left Arkansas and live on $3,000 a month in the capital of Greece.
- The Ratings Game: Salesforce’s stock closes down more than 8% as Wall Street questions necessity of Slack purchaseSalesforce.com picks up a rare Wall Street downgrade, as other analysts wonder if the cloud-based customer-relationship-management company is biting off more than it can chew.
- The Moneyist: ‘It was hell!’ I stayed in an Airbnb on my parents’ street for Thanksgiving. My mom begged me NOT to write a bad review. What do I do?‘We couldn’t believe what awaited us: unflushed toilets, dirty dishes in the dishwasher and uneaten food in the refrigerator.’
- Key Words: CDC director warns the next three months will be ‘the most difficult’ in public health historyAbout 90% of U.S. hospitals are in ‘hot zones’ with high levels of coronavirus spread, Dr. Robert Redfield says
- Key Words: Dr. Fauci warns of COVID-19 infections that are worse than any previous surgeThe veteran immunologist told a livestream: ‘Once we get there, we can crush this outbreak just the way we did with smallpox, with polio and with measles. So we can do it.’
- The Moneyist: My wife wants to pay for her sister’s $25K wedding. My future brother-in-law is blue collar — and earns more money than me‘Five years ago, she and her sister inherited a substantial amount of money, split equally between them. Think low six figures.’