Prince Talal, chief of the Arab Gulf Program for Development (AGFUND), stated there was a possibility to design a credit delivery system to present banking services aiming the poor segment of Saudi society with a mission to uplift them. He added that h…
- The Moneyist: My former mother-in-law took out a life-insurance policy on my eldest child. I’m enraged. Is that legal?'My ex-husband's mother is a dishonest and conniving individual who will beg, borrow, cheat and steal for her "baby boy" or herself.'
- The Moneyist: My sister wants to distribute $50K to each grandchild from our mom’s savings — but some of us siblings don’t have kids‘My mom is not involved in this decision because she has delegated signing authority for the account to this sister and my brother.’
- Earnings Results: EBay earnings beat expectations, but forecast underwhelmsEBay Inc. exceeded expectations with its financial results Wednesday but its shares fell 6.3% in after-hours trading after the company's forecast for the holiday period came up short.
- Earnings Results: Ford stock rallies 9% after auto maker raises guidance, says chip shortages are easingFord Motor Co. stock rose more than 9% in after-hours trading Wednesday after the auto maker reported mixed third-quarter results but raised guidance for this year, resumed paying a dividend and said chip shortages are easing.
- Capitol Report: ‘It’s not looking good’: Paid leave may be on chopping block in Democrats’ social-spending billPaid leave, a major part of Democrats' wide-ranging social-spending bill, may be left on the cutting-room floor as the party's moderates and progressives try to hammer out an agreement this week.
- Key Words: Grayscale’s LaValle expects the SEC to approve its spot bitcoin ETF by July 2022David LaValle, global head of ETFs at Grayscale Investments, said on Wednesday that he expected the SEC to approve the company's application for a spot bitcoin ETF by July next year.
- : Fiserv stock logs worst day in 19 months after earningsFiserv Inc.'s stock dove to its worst performance in more than 19 months Wednesday after the financial-technology company discussed the loss of a large processing customer during its earnings call and gave some more muted commentary around the current quarter than some were expecting.
- Earnings Results: Twilio stock dives 13% after weak earnings guidance, COO’s announced departureTwilio reported a third-quarter loss of $224.1 million, or $1.26 a share, on sales of $740.2 million, up from $448 million a year ago. After adjusting for stock compensation and other factors, Twilio reported a profit of a penny a share, worse than adjusted earnings of 4 cents a share a year ago.
- : Netgear stock drops as supply-chain problems damage outlook
- Earnings Results: Visa tops earnings expectations, but stock dips after outlook disappointsVisa Inc. topped earnings expectations for its latest quarter but shares logged their worst day in more than a year Wednesday as the company issued a lower-than-expected revenue outlook that struck some analysts as conservative.