Affimed successfully completes preclinical development of AFM 13 Heidelberg, Germany; February 08 2010: Affimed Therapeutics AG, the therapeutic TandAb antibody company, today announced the successful completion of the preclinical development of its lead product AFM 13...
- The Margin: Fly me to the moon? Japanese billionaire seeks volunteers for SpaceX mission"It will take three days to get to the moon, loop behind it, and three days to get back," Yusaku Maezawa said in a video Tuesday. "I will pay for the entire journey."
- Outside the Box: How to bounce back from COVID-19 career setbacksIt's never too late to turn things around
- The Margin: Dolly Parton gets first shot of COVID-19 vaccine she helped fundCountry music legend Dolly Parton received her first shot of Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine on Tuesday, quipping she got a dose of "her own medicine."
- : Neera Tanden is out as Biden’s OMB nomineeThe White House will withdraw the nomination of Neera Tanden for director of the Office of Management and Budget, in the first significant personnel setback for the Biden administration.
- Market Extra: Day-trading Reddit-readers nearly crashed the stock market. Now they’re in an ETF.An ETF that's backed in part by Dave Portnoy, self-proclaimed head of the hordes of retail investors who have upended markets in recent weeks, raises questions about market manipulation.
- Personal Finance Daily: Americans scroll Amazon and Walmart for bargains — yet choose pricey healthcare services and throw away hundreds of dollars, and Texas AG sues energy provider over ‘sky-high’ rates after massive winter stormTuesday’s top personal finance stories
- The Tell: History suggests surge in bond-market rates is unlikely to last, says Guggenheim’s MinerdEven a multi-trillion fiscal relief package won't be enough to keep rates higher, says Guggenheim's Scott Minerd
- : Epic Games buys ‘Fall Guys’ maker Tonic Games"Fortnite" maker Epic Games Inc. said Tuesday it is acquiring Tonic Games Group, maker of the hit "Fall Guys" videogame, putting two of the most popular videogames titles under one roof.
- : Senior House Democrat says using filibuster to stop minimum-wage hike is akin to using it to block civil rightsThe third-ranking House Democrat, Rep. Jim Clyburn, tore into Republicans for opposing a minimum-wage boost, saying their threatened used of the filibuster in the Senate to stop it reminded him of when it was deployed against civil-rights legislation.
- NewsWatch: Why the stock market’s big rotation can continue even if bond yields stop risingRising bond yields get credit for fueling a rotation away from the U.S. stock market's pandemic winners toward shares of companies more sensitive to the economic cycle. In reality, there's a lot more to it, says one market economist.