Mazen Dajani, chief executive of Jordan’s CTI Group, states that Arab Spring pushed his company, one of the world’s largest shippers of cement, into the red.
The company is calculating only about 12 to 14 percent of its business will come from the Arab…
- The Moneyist: ‘Am I the evil stepmother?’ I have one son. My husband has 4 children and says we should split our estate 5 ways. I disagree. What now?‘I feel as if I’m taking away from my son to give to boys that I don’t have a relationship with.’
- : ‘I think it’s coming’ Why employers could start requiring boosters as omicron spreadsPreliminary Pfizer/BioNTech results said three doses appear to 'neutralize' the omicron variant.
- Financial Crime: Brooklyn personal trainer allegedly tried to steal $7.5 million in COVID-19 aid — using stolen identities and falsified tax documentsProsecutors say Adedayo Ilori made fraudulent relief claims for businesses he didn’t own while facing charges for trying to rip off banks.
- The Big Move: ‘The policy is almost $4,000. If we are lucky, our mom will be with us another year.’ Do we really need to take out home insurance?'The insurance adjuster came out and identified several areas in need of repair.'
- Tax Guy: House-rich but cash-poor? Reverse mortgage could be your tax-smart salvationThere are upfront costs and fees with reverse mortgages, and the basis step-up rule affects the calculation.
- Market Extra: Grayscale Investment wants its largest bitcoin trust to be an ETF. A miscue briefly made its wish come true.Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, arguably, the granddaddy of crypto funds, fulfilled a long-held ambition earlier this week---at least by name.
- Dow Jones Newswires: Rise in China factory-gate prices moderated in NovemberChina's factory-gate prices moderated in November, thanks to government interventions to dent price increases in coal, metals and other raw materials, official data showed Thursday.
- Earnings Results: Rent the Runway stock falls sharply after first public resultsIn its first earnings report since its IPO, Rent the Runway said it added subscribers and grew revenue and gross margins during the third quarter, but its net loss almost doubled.
- Earnings Results: UiPath stock drops even as results top Street expectationsUiPath Inc. shares fell in the extended session Wednesday even as the “software robots” provider's quarterly results topped Wall Street expectations.
- Earnings Results: RH stock rallies following earnings beat, raised outlookRH shares rallied in the extended session Wednesday after the retailer formerly known as Restoration Hardware topped Wall Street expectations for the quarter and raised its forecast to match the consensus estimated by analysts.