Pakistan-headquartered Bank of Khyber (BoK) plans to open branches in the Middle East, as part of an expansion drive to capture the fast growing investment opportunities and facilitate the expatriate Pakistanis belonging to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Feder…
- : Microsoft to bring ‘Call of Duty’ to Nintendo if Activision merger approvedMicrosoft Corp. said late Tuesday it has made a "10-year commitment" to bring the massively popular "Call of Duty" videogame series to Nintendo Co. consoles, when -- and if -- its merger with Activision Blizzard Inc. is completed.
- : The best gift of all? A financial legacy for a childA future filled with possibilities that you might not have otherwise.
- Help My Career: ‘Gaslighters have two signature moves’: Are you being gaslighted at work? Here’s how to recognize the signs.People who lie, steal and disrespect you at work have the trappings of a gaslighter. But the real deal has a whole lot more.
- The Moneyist: ‘The past 2 months have been filled with turmoil and heartache’: My stepfather has dementia, and his sister is badgering him for money. How can I protect him?‘She has since started to harass me and my mother by phone and text and has had other family members call or text seeking information.’
- The Moneyist: ‘This guy grifted me hard’: My date chose an exclusive L.A. restaurant. After dinner, he accepted my credit card — and we split a $600 bill. Shouldn’t he have paid?‘I could not believe my eyes. I work in PR, I’m 26, and I don’t even earn six figures.’
- The Wall Street Journal: Jeff Bezos’s Blue Origin bids again for NASA lunar missionJeff Bezos‘s space company said it is making another run at the moon, after the National Aeronautics and Space Administration chose rival SpaceX to handle a high-profile lunar mission last year.
- : Democratic incumbent Warnock wins Georgia’s Senate runoff election — here’s why it mattersDemocratic Sen. Raphael Warnock of Georgia has defeated Republican Herschel Walker in their runoff election, according to an Associated Press projection.
- Dow Jones Newswires: China’s November exports fall, trade surplus narrowsChina's exports fell for a second consecutive month in November, weighed down by weakening global demand, official data showed Wednesday.
- Dow Jones Newswires: Country Garden stock falls after share-placement plan unveiledShares of Country Garden Holdings Co. fell Wednesday, after the property developer said it is planning to launch a second share placement in as many months to refinance its offshore debt.
- : Exclusive: San Francisco city attorney looking into loss of Twitter janitors’ jobsTwitter has fired unionized janitors in apparent violation of San Francisco law.