A memorandum of agreement (MOA) for a capacity building initiative of the private sector in the field of Islamic finance was signed between the Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD) and the International Centre for Educati…
- Key Words: ‘Dear Intern: it gets better.’ Monica Lewinsky joins Twitter users backing the HBO Max intern behind the ‘Integration Test Email’ failThis is why embarrassing internship confessions were trending on Friday
- Market Extra: AMC, big movie chains are more than meme stocks to property bond investorsProperty bond investors with exposure to movie chains are less than thrilled about the sector's prospects, even as vaccinations in the U.S. ramp up and blazing temperatures boost the appeal of sitting in a cool, dark theater.
- Buy This, Not That: How to get Amazon Prime for free — or at a major discount — right nowIf you want the best deals on Amazon Prime Day on June 21 and 22, you may want to sign up for Prime. Here's how to do that on the cheap.
- : Father’s Day gifts? Holiday spending is expected to reach record highsFather's Day spending is expected to surpass $20 billion in 2021.
- Market Snapshot: Dow books worst week since October on ‘quad witching’ Friday, as investors pivot with more hawkish FedU.S. stocks end sharply lower Friday, with the Dow booking its worst week since last October, after comments from a Fed official exacerbated the market volatility that followed the central bank's updated outlook this week for inflation and the economic recovery from COVID.
- Crypto: Crypto bull Barry Silbert said he bet on a leveraged stock-market volatility fund earlier, to some derision…now it’s up about 20% on the weekBarry Silbert, a power player in the digital-asset sector, earlier this week tweeted that he was going to go long on a leveraged volatility product.
- NewsWatch: S&P, Nasdaq fall to snap weekly win streaks on ‘quad witching’ Friday, as investors focus on Bullard’s hawkish commentsU.S. stocks end sharply lower Friday, with the Dow booking its worst week since last October, after comments from a Fed official exacerbated the market volatility that followed the central bank's updated outlook this week for inflation and the economic recovery from COVID.
- Personal Finance Daily: The housing market is so crazy, this $600,000 ‘horror’ is drawing multiple cash offers and one place where businesses are more likely to require COVID-19 vaccinations for workers
- Bond Report: 2-year Treasury yield logs biggest weekly gain in nearly 2 years as Fed’s Bullard says door opened to taperingLong-dated Treasury yields recede Friday, but the short-term 2-year Treasury book the sharpest weekly rise in nearly 2 years as longer-dated bonds saw rates retreat, compressing the yield curve.
- Market Extra: Municipal-bond ETF inflows post another recordMunicipal-bond exchange-traded funds took in the most money on record in the week ending June 16, as investors continue to snatch up debt issued by local governments.