Fitch Rating Agency warns about Sharia-complained banks as they do not complete with established conventional banks offering Islamic-compliant products. This is especially the case in Oman who’s banking market hasn’t been opened yet.
See more under: ht…
- : Dr. Scott Atlas resigns as Trump’s coronavirus adviserDr. Scott Atlas, the most controversial White House coronavirus adviser, resigned from his post late Monday.
- The Moneyist: My wife pushed me into buying a home because she provided two-thirds of the down payment. Now I’m stuck in a house I hate‘We are now expecting our first child, which just adds to our financial responsibilities. I know I sound like an ass. Please help me see the light.’
- The Moneyist: I paid for my wife’s M.A. and vacations. I suggested we save for a house, but she left me — and my in-laws told me to be a man‘I told her that, given that she achieved her dream of getting a master’s degree, now it is my turn to fulfill my dream of owning a home.’
- The Moneyist: ‘I lost my mom 2 months ago and I’m still in a fog’: My brother and his family moved into her home. They want more than half‘My sister-in-law and her 2 children feel that I have “played” my brother and that it seems “fishy” that I didn’t push to sell the house long ago.’
- The Moneyist: I am a white woman of privilege and a single mother. I need a ‘zinger’ to stop my sister-in-law telling me why I have it so goodThe Moneyist reveals his 5 golden rules for dealing with difficult people.
- Biden confirms he wants Janet Yellen to be his Treasury secretary — what that means for cash-strapped American familiesBiden announced Yellen and his picks for other key economic positions on Monday.
- : Remember, COVID-19 spread when 5 million people left Wuhan for Chinese New Year — yet 50 million Americans traveled for ThanksgivingOver 267,000 people have died in the U.S. from the coronavirus.
- Dispatches from a Pandemic: Pope Francis takes aim at anti-mask protesters: ‘They are incapable of moving outside of their own little world’The Spanish Steps are free of tourists. The Trevi Fountain is blocked off with yellow ‘caution’ tape. Two nuns cut a dramatic silhouette across an empty Peter’s Square.
- The Moneyist: I have 8 nieces and nephews. What is the appropriate age to stop giving envelopes full of money during the holidays?‘Sometimes, we don’t even see the kids for the holidays and we’re just pushing around cards and envelopes.’
- The Moneyist: My wife wants to pay for her sister’s $25K wedding. My future brother-in-law is blue collar — and earns more money than me‘Five years ago, she and her sister inherited a substantial amount of money, split equally between them. Think low six figures.’