Financial Services Providers and Consumer Protection – Two Worlds?”
Dear colleague and fellow stakeholder of financial services,
The European Coalition for Responsible C…
- Top Ten: Weekend reads: $500,000 and a retirement problemAlso, stock screens, settling a marital dispute about paying off debt and a plan for getting the most financial aid for college.
- : What a COVID-19 vaccine would mean for mortgage rates and the housing market‘Some home sellers that would have sold in a normal market decided just to hunker down because of COVID,’ said Jay Farner, CEO of Quicken Loans’ parent Rocket Cos.
- Help Me Retire: I’m 60, my spouse is 45 — can I retire if our expenses are $12,000 a month?Have a question about retirement, including where to retire? Email HelpMeRetire@marketwatch.com
- Mark Hulbert: These are the 14 value stocks that top-performing investment newsletters like the mostMany of the newsletter editors think value is finally reasserting its historical dominance over growth.
- NewsWatch: Man who called Dow 20,000 says 3 factors will make 2021 ‘a very good year’ for stocksJeremy Siegel, the Wharton professor credited for calling Dow 20,000 in 2015, predicted that the market could be in for a solid gain in the coming year based on three factors.
- Help Me Retire: I’m a 57-year-old nurse with no retirement savings and I want to retire within seven years. What can I do?Have a question about retirement, including where to retire? Email HelpMeRetire@marketwatch.com
- Top party officials urge Georgia Republicans to stay unified ahead of key U.S. Senate runoffsThe head of the Republican National Committee and the chairman of the Georgia Republic Party urged party members Saturday to stay united and focused on the reelection of two incumbent GOP Senators in the special runoff elections in early January.
- Where Should I Retire?: We want to retire to somewhere our kids and grandkids would want to live too. Our budget is $7,000 a month — where should we go?'Access to water would be a blessing.'
- Outside the Box: 7 advantages a late starter has over the FIRE world in saving for retirementYou can still end up with a secure retirement.
- Mutual Funds Weekly: These money and investing tips can help you ready your portfolio for the Biden administrationThese money and investing stories were popular with MarketWatch readers over the past week.