John Walden und Clive Humby in den Beirat für Einzelhandelsinvestments von L1 berufen LetterOne (L1), das internationale Investmentunternehmen, gibt heute die Gründung von L1 Retail bekannt, einer neuen Investmenttochter. L1 Retail ist bestrebt, Einzelhandelsstars des 21....
- What's Worth Streaming: Here’s what’s coming to Disney+ in June 2021: ‘Loki,’ ‘Luca’ and moreGet ready for Marvel shenanigans, a new Pixar film and 'Raya and the Last Dragon' free for all subscribers
- : 2 million Americans will lose extra unemployment benefits — here’s when it will happen in your stateGovernors in these 18 states say these benefits, which were set to expire in September, contribute to the mounting complaints from employers who cannot fill job vacancies.
- TaxWatch: ‘Come on, it’s over a year’: Spare a thought for these people who are still waiting for their 2019 tax refundThe IRS says it still has 600,000 individual tax returns in its backlog.
- TaxWatch: American families will finally get their Child Tax Credit money — here’s when the first payment will arriveThe payments will reach more than 65 million children, according to senior administration officials.
- TaxWatch: Are you late filing your 2020 income taxes? Follow these steps to finally get them off your backThe IRS has received 126.7 million returns through early May, around 1% fewer than the same point last year.
- The Moneyist: I’m worth $3 million, and separating from my much wealthier partner of 33 years. What kind of financial settlement can I expect?‘When same-sex marriage became a possibility in New York, he declined to consider it because he did not want to take on any possible financial obligations that a future divorce might entail.’
- The Moneyist: My boyfriend inherited a home and $700K. He pays me $500 monthly rent. Should I ask him for $86K to pay off my condo?‘I am 65 and get a monthly pension of $800 and receive $1,800 Social Security every month. I have no savings, and own two properties.’
- ‘Asians Americans feel as if they are under siege’: Nearly 80% of this community say they experience racism in the U.S.A new survey says 45% of Asian American adults have experienced an incident tied to their racial or ethnic background since the COVID-19 pandemic began.
- Infectious Diseases Society of America: ‘CDC recommendations should not send the message that the pandemic is over’‘Less than half of the U.S. population is fully immunized. Increased vaccinations will be necessary to control and finally end the pandemic.’
- Market Extra: It’s a ‘race to the bottom’ as states end unemployment benefits too soon, critics sayMore than a dozen states are taking steps to curtail jobless benefits, a move that some analysts say risks deepening poverty and inequality, and puts those states in a worse position for future downturns.