Alberto Brugnoni, ASSAIF, will moderate the Session on ‘Finance and philanthropy’ at the “4th World Congress of Muslim Philanthropists – Defining the Roadmap for the Next Decade” that will convene at the Shangri-La Hotel in Dubai on March 23-24, 20…
- Market Extra: Here’s how the stock market tends to perform after the first presidential debatesDebates ordinarily don't alter the course of history or end up being major market movers. Could this hotly anticipated tête-à-tête between President Donald Trump and Democratic challenger Joe Biden prove different?
- The Wall Street Journal: Boeing set to shift all 787 Dreamliner production to South CarolinaBoeing Co. will set plans this week to consolidate 787 Dreamliner assembly in South Carolina, people familiar with the matter said, ending production of that jetliner in Washington state as the coronavirus pandemic saps demand for aircraft.
- Howard Gold's No-Nonsense Investing: When it comes to Social Security, these strategies can pay off for married couplesIn come cases, two can do a lot better than one
- The Wall Street Journal: Duke Energy spurned NextEra bid, but deal may still be in the worksNextEra Energy Inc. recently made a takeover approach to Duke Energy Corp., according to people familiar with the matter, testing the waters for what would be a $60 billion-plus combination of two Southern utilities.
- Capitol Report: COVID-19 stimulus talks face deadline of noon Wednesday, Democrats sayWednesday is looking like high noon -- literally -- for efforts to pass a coronavirus fiscal stimulus package before the Nov. 3 presidential election.
- Market Extra: Why the SEC’s settlement with credit-rating newcomer Kroll is a big dealKroll came to the bond-rating world with fresh eyes after the 2007-'08 global financial crisis. But complex securities at the center of the last crisis are being put to the test again by the coronavirus pandemic.
- The New York Post: Verizon said to be looking to unload money-losing HuffPostVerizon has been quietly scrambling to unload HuffPost as it grapples with continued losses at the left-leaning news and culture website, The Post has learned.
- Election: Biden releases tax returns hours ahead of first debate with TrumpDemocratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and his wife Jill paid nearly $300,000 in federal taxes in 2019, returns released hours before the first presidential debate showed.
- : Mark Cuban picks up former NBA player Delonte West, helps him check into rehab facilityMark Cuban has picked up the homeless former NBA player Delonte West at a gas station in Dallas.
- CityWatch: Hotspot sends New York City’s COVID-19 positive-test rate above 3% for the first time in monthsCity leaders said additional measures, such as closing some non-essential businesses, might have to be taken to stem the spread.