Our Base platform to work will be IFLEX / Flexcube)
To identify and resolve application issues related to Core Banking systems of Noor Investment Group
To provide consultancy to users on queries related to Core Banking systems.
To Liaise with vendors a…
Tagged: 3 to 5 years
Maintain good relationship with all the constituent in the market to ensure that quality business is referred to the bank on a regular basis.
• Pro-actively call on showrooms and customers and promptly respond to their calls in order to negotiate and finalize business deals within the targeted turnaround time and shariah guidelines.
• Analyze documents submitted by the customer and prepare credit proposals for submission to appropriate approval authority.
• Ensure portfolio quality by exercising sound credit judgement and complying with credit, shariah and product parameters.
• Obtain and provide market, customer and competitor’s information and feedback.
• Address customer complaint within 24 hrs.
• To assist in managing RHBIB’s Shariah internal control activities.
• To assist in managing the post approval Shariah review activities on Islamic finance business activities.
• To prepare periodical Shariah Review report which will be submitted to relevant authorities as stipulated in Shariah Framework.
•Possess minimum SPM with strong credits in English and Mathematics or STPM. Diploma in Business related courses is preferred.
•Preferably with one year customer service experience in a shopping centre or the hospitality industry
•Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to speak Mandarin would be advantageous
•Degree, Post-Graduate Diploma or Professional degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent preferably with 1-2 years’ experience in applications development
•Programming skills in either of the following: Cobol, Smart/400 (Training will be provided)
•Experience in building Insurance System will be advantageous
Note: Fresh graduates who are interested to have a career in IT are encouraged to apply.
· To ensure that the producers are in compliance with the Company’s procedures, Industry Guidelines and within authorities given,
· To constantly upgrade and improve Company procedures and system to achieve high efficiency.
· To check/sign certificates/endorsements/co-takaful inward cloasing, for sum covered as authorized by the Company and to ensure prompt issuance of all documents productivity and performance.
• To develop, manage and administer Information Security Systems
• Provide the necessary inputs for defining and develop Information Security Policies and procedures.
• Conduct Information Security Awareness sessions and Communicate Policies to users and IT staff.
• Define Security Requirements and baselines for new information systems.
• Perform regular Penetration Tests and Vulnerability Assessments for information systems.
The Credit documentation position sits within Credit administration.
The candidate should:
– Have at least 3 years experience working within documentation in banking
– Have experience facilitating and processing insurance, mortgage documents etc.
To provide the Shari’ah Committee (SC) with administrative and secretarial support which includes coordinating meetings, compiling proposal papers, disseminating SC decisions to relevant stakeholders, and engaging with relevant parties.
· To regularly review and assess the activities and operations of the company with the objective of ensuring conformity with the Shari’ah.
· To ensure availability and keeping proper records of relevant documentation for Shari’ah Committee Meetings
– To ensure the day to day processing of Vanilla and Complex Islamic transactions are performed in accordance with written procedures.
– To process Treasury Securities business and to rotate functions on a regular basis in order to ensure continued pro…