Sr. Engineer – Corporate Credit
The Senior Engineer is required to:
· Manage the bank’s credit engineering function.
· Perform forensic audit of running projects.
· Assess costs to complete for distressed projects.
· Maintain high level contact in industry & market.
· Give senior management of the bank timely information on early warning signal / heads up signs etc.
In addition to above, the Senior Engineer’s day to day functions include:
· Assessing a contractor’s technical capability,
· Monitoring the technical progress of the project, and picking up signals of project lag/distress
· Investigate delay in payments of PPCs.