Senior Relationship Manager – Commercial Banking
Major Role Responsibility
• Responsible for meeting/exceeding business growth targets
• Meets potential new clients and spends substantial time on new business development.
• Analyzes working capital requirements for clients.
• Monitors financial health of the clients.
• Analyzes and target opportunities to increase share of wallet
• Makes frequent visits to clients' offices to establish strong relationships and keep track of developments.
• Proposing enhancements to existing products / relationships.
• Proactively identifies needs of the clients and prepares to cater to these needs when they come.
• Solicit new relationship for the bank, based on approved KPIs and asset targets