Member of the Secretariat, Finance and Administration IFSB
• The successful candidate will report to the Manager of Finance and Administration. He/she will provide administrative support to the IFSB Secretariat.
• Prepare IFSB letters – invitation, nomination, appointment, visa, thank you, drafts minutes.
• Coordinate meetings and events.
• Handling and safekeeping computer equipment – laptop, portable printer, software and office hand phones.
• Handling of dealings with Wisma Putra on Foreign Staff Affairs (MOFA)
• Petty Cash - be the custodian of the petty cash, tasks include safekeeping, recording and processing of petty cash claims, monitoring petty cash balance and replenishment process and bookkeeping.
• Indexing and recording of reading materials and library system.
• Plus other duties consistent and ad hoc as directed.