- Next story CIBJO releases Marketing & Education Special Report
- Previous story CITYSCAPE Awards: Pioneering real estate projects revealed in award shortlist
- Key Words: ‘Lifeline to workers’: Why Biden’s call for a $1.9 trillion COVID-19 rescue package has NOT come a moment too soonPresident-elect Biden said he will call for $1,400 stimulus checks and more vaccine funds in a new coronavirus economic relief plan when he takes office this month.
- : Biden calls for extending national eviction moratorium through September 2021 as part of $1.9-trillion stimulusThe ambitious package also includes funding for emergency rental assistance beyond what was enacted in December.
- Capitol Report: Biden calls for $1,400 checks in $1.9 trillion relief planPresident-elect Joe Biden on Thursday rolls out a coronavirus relief plan with a price tag of $1.9 trillion, a sweeping measure that includes cash payments to Americans and money for distributing COVID-19 vaccines.
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac can keep future earnings, per agreement between Treasury and regulators‘Until the Enterprises can raise private capital, they are at risk of failing in the next housing crisis,’ Federal Housing Finance Agency Director Mark Calabria said, in announcing the agreement.
- : Biden will ask Congress for $1,400 stimulus checks — economists advise caution before spending subsidieBoston University and Brown University economists who looked at what happens when people have time to mull over a financial windfall.
- The Moneyist: Why do I need to wear a mask if I’ve had COVID-19? Who is it protecting? Can I really be reinfected?‘Like everyone else, I am hoping that the vaccine will help infection rates, and more people can get back to work.’
- The Moneyist: I took care of my late mother for 8 years. Am I obliged to tell my sisters she made me co-owner of a substantial bank account?This daughter writes: ‘My conscience is getting the better of me, and I would like to be transparent about being the joint owner of this savings account.’
- The Moneyist: ‘They get free money’: People will receive more stimulus payments and unemployment insurance. Why is there no accountability?‘I’ve heard of one case where a young adult purchased a new used car with cash. Another one is approaching the $13,000 mark in savings from unemployment.’
- The Moneyist: I didn’t receive a $1,200 stimulus check during the first surge of COVID-19. Will I get a payment this time around?President-elect Bidens said Thursday he will call for $1,400 stimulus checks and more vaccine funds in $1.9-trillion COVID-19 relief plan.
- Key Words: ‘The economy is facing a long, slow recovery’: There are 16 unemployed American workers for every 10 job openingsPresident-elect Biden will call for $1,400 stimulus checks and more vaccine funds in $1.9-trillion COVID-19 economic rescue plan.