– Dubai sets the stage for the ultimate showcase of the World’s most uniquely beautiful jewellery
– A precious opportunity to try, buy and explore exquisite jewellery pieces from across the globe
Discerning women in the Middle East know the power of the right accessory, a special something that can set their outfit off with the perfect dazzle and finish. Diamonds are, after all, a girl’s best friend.
As Dubai is a city like no other, preparations are now underway to create the ultimate showcase of jewellery that will present an opportunity to purchase the world’s most uniquely beautiful pieces, for a limited time only.
Returning to the Dubai World Trade Centre from 7-10 December, the Dubai International Jewellery Week 2016 will gather the most diverse range of jewellery retailers spanning the globe.
Boutiques and retailers from Singapore, Turkey, Italy, France, Hong Kong, Japan, Kazakhstan and Iran have already confirmed their participation to present their new collections alongside a host of popular UAE companies.
New retailers this year include Caratell Pte Ltd from Singapore, Auri Tempore S.R.L. from Italy and QUAIS by Mehwish Allawala from Dubai, while boutiques such as Australian South Sea Pearls Fzco, Very Important Jewels Paris, Al Anwaar Golden Jewellers and Yoko By Euro Pearls will return once again launching new collections and designs.
Visitors to the show can expect to uncover a treasure trove of unique designs, bespoke collections and a range of precious stones from more than 300 of the world’s leading jewellery brands.
And because the organisers of the event know the importance of standing out from a crowd, the event will present the most unique pieces which will be sure to turn heads and put a sparkle in the eyes.
This year’s show will offer a greater variety of designer jewellery, diamonds and gemstone collections than ever before, as well as a series of engaging, interactive features to make the day of shopping fun and unforgettable with friends and family.
Once again, the popular Lifestyle and Beauty Hub will offer a sanctuary from the buzz of the floor, where guests can try new make-up techniques and understand the best ways to complement their jewellery, while the Style Workshops will be an interactive, engaging space with expert views and advice from fashionistas, stylists and popular bloggers of the UAE.
In addition to gathering a collection of the world’s leading brands, the event encourages the participation of independent jewellery designers, providing them with an opportunity to showcase their latest masterpieces to discerning customers in the UAE.
Admission to all visitors is free to the general public and anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. The show is open from 2:00pm to 10:00pm daily, with the exception of Friday 9 December when doors open at 3:00pm. To find out the latest show information, visit www.jewelleryshow.com or follow the event on Facebook.
About Dubai International Jewellery Week
– The 21st edition of Dubai International Jewellery Week (DIJW) is being organised by Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) and is open to public.
– With the most diverse range of jewellery retailers spanning the globe, Dubai International Jewellery Week provides an expansive offering of the latest and unique jewellery from around the world.
– Admission is FREE with onsite registration and Emirates ID/passport verification. Onsite Registration will be open daily from 7 – 10 December 2016 from 1.30pm till 9.30pm (Friday 9 December from 2.30pm – 9.30pm).
– Last year’s event attracted 23,000 visitors and generated USD 5 million worth of sales.
Lindsay Johnston,Total Communications Dubai – also photos